We are seeking an ambitious and results-oriented candidate with proven experience as an Optical Designer and/or Signal Processing Specialist for one of our portfolio companies.
The Optical System Designer will be responsible to:
• Develop, design, plan, evaluate, and verify optical systems for novel spectroscopy solutions based on Attonics technology
• Advance signal processing algorithms and further customer based system development
• PhD/Master in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Chemical Engineering or Physics
• At least 4+ years of relevant working experience in VIS & IR spectroscopy, optical system design, and signal processing
• Knowledge in MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, MatLab, LabView, C++, ZEMAX preferred