We are seeking an ambitious and results-oriented candidate with proven experience as an Optical Designer and/or Signal Processing Specialist for one of our portfolio companies.
The Optical System Designer will be responsible to:
• Develop, design, plan, evaluate, and verify optical systems for novel spectroscopy solutions based on Attonics technology
• Advance signal processing algorithms and further customer based system development
• PhD/Master in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Chemical Engineering or Physics
• At least 4+ years of relevant working experience in VIS & IR spectroscopy, optical system design, and signal processing
• Knowledge in MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, MatLab, LabView, C++, ZEMAX preferred
|Salary Range||SGD 5000 — SGD 9000 monthly|
|Experience Required||4 years|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Vacancies Available||1 available|
Cool Juicery S.B. is a company producing healthy beverages to the people in Kuala Lumpur.
We provide specialised language services to Capital Market firms
Insurance and Financial Advisory
StaffAny is a workforce management solution for hourly workers
Advisors’ Clique is a group of individual financial consultants representing GEFA.
Health Travel Ecosystem
Ride Sharing Service
We Provides Both Career and Personal Development Growth
Career discovery platform for Millennial talents
Have a company of your own? Create a company profile today and hire talent quickly and effectively.
BEAMSTART is a Global Community and News Portal for Entrepreneurship. We cover the latest news and bring together a global network of CEOs/founders, Investors, Business Leaders, and Professionals.
Connect with the BEAMSTART Entrepreneurship Community from the palm of your hands. Connect with CEOs/Founders, Investors, Business Leaders, and Professionals. Download below to instantly form partnerships and discover opportunities: