We are seeking an ambitious and results-oriented candidate with proven experience as an Optical Designer and/or Signal Processing Specialist for one of our portfolio companies.
The Optical System Designer will be responsible to:
• Develop, design, plan, evaluate, and verify optical systems for novel spectroscopy solutions based on Attonics technology
• Advance signal processing algorithms and further customer based system development
• PhD/Master in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Chemical Engineering or Physics
• At least 4+ years of relevant working experience in VIS & IR spectroscopy, optical system design, and signal processing
• Knowledge in MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, MatLab, LabView, C++, ZEMAX preferred
|Salary Range||SGD 5000 — SGD 9000 monthly|
|Experience Required||4 years|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Vacancies Available||1 available|
US based start-up Multinational Company
We help local DTC brands accelerate their growth through paid ads
We make smart vending machines
We provide financial consulting for your future needs and ensuring that you have a peace of mind.
We sell fine wine
We are People’s Inc. made for the people, by the people.
Software Development Company
Providing Power & Utilities Technical Training
Have a company of your own? Create a company profile today and hire talent quickly and effectively.
BEAMSTART is a global business community with the aim of connecting people to opportunities. Expand your network, discover new possibilities, and explore a vast database of resources that can help you go further in your business and career.