The Hungry CEO creates contents and media about Food, Restaurants, Cafes, Bars and Diners. The Hungry CEO recognize that truly good food—the kind that brings people together and builds strong, healthy communities—contains all of these ingredients. We take a comprehensive view, honoring people who make food that is delicious, respectful of the environment, and connected to communities and bringing glorious food delight to every hardworking executives out there. Established in 2015, the Hungry C.E.O recognize culinary businesses and their owners for excellence and achievement in their fields, and emphasize the company’s mission to celebrate, nurture, and honor Singapore's diverse culinary heritage through programs that educate and inspire.
• Create content such as emails, social media messages, blogs and ebooks.
• Participate in planning and strategizing for inbound marketing campaign execution including content, content schedule, platforms and measurements
• Develop benchmarks and goals for each campaign and ensure they are reached
• Participate in client meetings
• Develop content for The Hungry CEO
• Learn and use inbound marketing software
• Generate new ideas and opportunities to ensure client success
• Work well independently
• Great time management skills
• Collaborate with coworkers and interface with clients
• Love to hustle and work in a fast pace environment
• Self-taught learner willing to read and keep up-to-date on technological changes
• Previous experience with digital and social media tools
• Previous content creation experience
• Previous experience with Adobe Suite
• Interest in the lifestyle industry
|Employment Type||Part Time|
|Vacancies Available||1 available|
Headquartered in Singapore
Have a company of your own? Create a company profile today and hire talent quickly and effectively.