We are looking for ambitious and talented individuals to lead our Marketing Team. You will be an integral part of the development and execution of marketing plans to reach targets from brand awareness to product promotion. The goal is to deliver effective marketing initiatives that will help our reputation and growth.
- Manage and drive performance in various marketing activities including; campaign management, content curation, social media management, etc.
- Set up and execute on acquisition, activation, and retention strategies to reach ambitious conversion targets
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
- Create shareable content appropriate for specific networks to spread both our brand and our content.
- Collaborate with designers, product marketers, and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence.
- Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact.
- Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization.
- Diploma/Bachelor Degree in Mass Communication
- At least 2 – 3 years’ experience in Marketing/ Advertising industry
- Active and well-rounded personal presence in social media, with a command of each network and their best practices.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- Technically capable, excellent communicator, and a desire to improve processes.
- Experience handling marketing budgets and forecasting/reporting results.
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong analytical skills (including mastery of Microsoft Excel) and experience with reporting and data analysis.
- Bonus skills: Proficiency in web analytics software, social media ad buying and keyword tools.
|Work Location||Kuala Lumpur|
|Salary Range||MYR 3000 — MYR 5000 monthly|
|Experience Required||1 years|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Vacancies Available||1 available|