Kravve Enterprise is an online marketplace and a home-chef network which enables people to sell or buy homemade food. We believe that with Kravve, everyone can run a food business online without a physical space. With a market cap of estimating US 12.9 billion in the food servicing industry, Kuala Lumpur is a great starting point.
· Leading our social media marketing initiative (ofcourse, we will guide you along)
· Involve in business development for customer acquisition.
· Producing creative ideas and contribute to our marketing strategy
· Create marketing materials including print or digital collaterals
· Assist in any other marketing initiatives where necessary
As a fresh startup, in Kravve, you will work directly with the founders as part of the core team in shaping the direction of the company and driving growth.
If you are looking to start your own company in the future, this is the perfect opportunity for you to see and witness how a startup started from scratch. It will be a super hands-on experience for you, where you will see things that you won't usually see in a huge corporation, from getting your first 1000 customers to fund raising.
You will not only join in all our discussion, but will also see how business decisions are made.
You will be exposed to and taught to do the following:
- Facebook Advertising
- Project Management and tools
- Email marketing and automation
- Social Media marketing
- Growth hacking
- Marketing & Business fundamentals
|Work Location||Kuala Lumpur|
|Salary Range||MYR 300 — MYR 600 monthly|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Vacancies Available||1 available|