|Work Location||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Salary Range||MYR 500 — MYR 700 monthly|
|Vacancies Available||1 available|
We are Southeast Asia’s one stop shopping destination having consolidated millions of products and promotions from leading local and international online shops into a single discovery engine. Having successfully closed our Series A funding round last year, iprice is designed to become the largest Southeast Asian aggregator for retail shopping. With a motivated team of more than 120 people we have amassed a catalogue of over 70 million products and reached more than 10 million shoppers.
Business Intelligence is central to the growth of our business, as it provides us with the non-financial data granularity required to understand the levers of growth and how to best pull them to increase revenue. Accounting, on the other hand, deals with all the financial/accounting processes and data with a high focus on the costs-side of the business to ensure that our growth is profitable and sustainable.
As such, collectively, the BI and Accounting teams cover all the key components of our business and are pivotal to our overall continued success. We are looking for a highly analytical, driven, and curious data guru with a strong knowledge of accounting to join us.
As a Business Intelligence and Accounting Analyst at iprice, you will have the opportunity to help one of SE Asia’s fastest growing businesses scale in a booming e-commerce market. With access to one of the region’s largest and most robust databases, encompassing everything from consumer demographics to on-site behavior, you will use the latest cutting edge Business Intelligence systems to help our management team make the right business decisions. You will also use accounting software and liaise with service providers and internal teams to manage our expenses, our balance sheet, and our cash flow.
With a superstar internationally-sourced management team combining experience from BCG, Microsoft, Google, Siemens, BMO and other world-class organizations, iprice is well positioned for continued success and we want you to be a part of it!
- Create linkages between various data within our business intelligence software to enable predictive modelling and sophisticated trend analysis
- Produce and improve data visualization for weekly and monthly reporting to management and investors, thereby influencing key business decisions
- Design visualization dashboards to support other iprice teams in monitoring their key KPI’s
Oversee deployment of data to the data warehouse and work with the tech team to optimize the process
- Review and validate data received from various sources and implement controls to enhance data quality
- Help to identify opportunities to enhance iprice performance across all departments
- Assist with updating the business plan and various analysis for fundraising
- Work on financial models for potential mergers and acquisitions as we look for inorganic growth opportunities
- Use accounting software to help manage our P&L, balance sheet, and cash flow statement
- Propose cost-optimization initiatives and improve accounts receivable collection
- Bachelor's (Master's preferred) degree preferably in Business or a related field
- Basic accounting knowledge - accounting designation is a strong plus
- 2+ years of experience in an analytical role, preferably in business intelligence, accounting, investment banking or management consulting
- Strong working knowledge of Excel and Powerpoint (experience with BI and/or accounting software, programming, and database management is a plus)
- Previous experience working in a startup or dynamic high-growth environment is a plus
- Unparalleled opportunity to gain top-notch finance experience in one of today's hottest emerging markets and industries
- Exposure to a world-class management team with diverse backgrounds and boundless ambitions
- Flexible working environment
- Diverse startup culture with more than 20 nationalities
- Career advancement opportunities for our top talents to support our growth
- Work permit sponsorship
- Highly affordable and fun lifestyle in a tropical metropolis in the heart of SE Asia
- Directly impact the long-term success and growth of the business