Stepping into Business: Morning Program
Business Centre Guelph Wellington is the organizer
Our Morning Session runs for 6 weeks on Wednesdays from 9:00 am to 11:00 am.
Starting and managing a business takes motivation, desire and talent. It also takes research and planning and at times can seem overwhelming. There is so much to do, so many things to think about, and so much to remember.
Our 6 week online workshop series is meant to examine, in more detail, all the components that you need to consider and help you figure a way to organize, simplify and streamline the process. Participants completing all 6 workshops will be able to complete a business plan and effectively launch their business.
• Week 1 - Make your Case - introduction to a business model canvas
• Week 2 - Market Research - finding your customers
• Week 3 - ABCs of marketing
• Week 4 - Operations - creating a positive business image
• Week 5 - Managing your cash flow
• Week 6 - Business Plan workshop
• Completed business model canvas describing your actual business
• Completed user persona and customer journey map to better understand your clientele
• Completed financial projections to help you forecast the future of your business
• Eligibility for Starter Company Plus
Who is this program for?
To participate in this program you must have a serious interest in starting a business and have started or completed a business model canvas. Starting with Business 101 before participating in this program is highly recommended.
For more information visit;