Develop a Customer-Culture Strategy in Your Business
SRBEC is the organizer
We often talk about Customer Service, or the Customer Experience – today we’ll explore Customer Culture.
Creating a customer-centric culture in your business is about developing a strategy which is based on putting your customers first, and at the core of your business, in order to provide a positive experience and build long-term relationships.
In this workshop we will explore how the management and staff culture in a business affects the customer culture, and the business ‘vibe’. What is it about your business that creates the ‘Wow’ or the ‘Hmm’?
You will discover:
• What you want your business to be known for
• The 6 steps of customer culture
• How to put GAS into your team
At the completion of the session you will leave with:
• A list of the six steps to create a great customer culture
• A 1-page customer culture plan
• Ideas to create a buzz in your work environment and keep you team buzzing
This workshop is free for all NSW businesses to attend and registrations are essential.
Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised NSW Government program that provides trusted advice to help you start or grow your small business.