π We're living in exponential times β Everyday we hear news about another company expanding aggressively, raising millions in funding.
β Is it really necessary to expand so quickly?
- Are there better ways to expand without incurring huge amounts of costs?
- What other options for expansion are there aside from new outlets/branches?
- How can we leverage technology to expand better?
- What're the alternatives to distribution / financing to expand?
π Many things are changing today as well:
- Everything is going digital.
- Advertising costs are rising.
- Millennials are entering the workforce.
- More and more online tools are becoming accessible.
This is specifically what Business Expansion Art of War event will touch on.
π The purpose of this series is to inspire, educate, and provide a platform to forge deep relationships with Malaysian entrepreneurs, and to champion the growth of Malaysian businesses.
β We will be inviting experienced influencers from the business space to share their valuable experiences. They are:
- Kent Chua, founder of The Beer Factory & Rhombus Connexion
- Audrey Ling, CEO of Next Academy
- Kelvin Kwek, co-founder of Aliments and NextStream
- Zhi Ee Chan, founder of Monsta Asia
- Jan Wong, co-founder of OpenMinds Resources
β Some of the areas touched on will be:
- Problems and challenges with brick & mortar business in todays world
- How can business expansion done well without incurring huge costs
- New approaches, strategies, and tools, for expansion especially for SMEs.
- Some case studies on past successes.
- and more...
ππ»ββ Who will be there:
- Many SME & Brick n Mortar Business Owners
- Founders of Startups & Technology Companies focused on B2B solutions.
- Media (Journalists, PR, etc.)
- Marketing & Creative Professionals
- Venture Capitalists & Angel Investor friends (We're inviting a few)
β οΈ Disclaimer:
- This is NOT a sales, insurance, or MLM event.
- Seats are limited, please register early as registrations close when seats are full.
- We recommend coming early to mingle.
Tuesday, 21 May, 2019
Co-labs, Level 4, The Starling Mall,
No, 6, Jalan SS 21/37, Damansara Utama, 47400 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia