Sikable is a virtual teaching-learning platform that connects learners with industry experts, thereby bridging the gap between the education provided by formal institutions to skills required in a professional setting. It’s an initiative towards digitally transforming the education sector in Nepal with its suite of solutions provided to individuals, students, and institutions.
Sikable believes in leveraging the power of today’s technology to deliver valuable knowledge, guidance, tutoring, and mentorship to learners who wish to learn more without breaking their wallets. Since the world has accepted the need for virtual deliberation in every domain, Sikable is challenging the status quo to not let Nepal, devoid of this digital transformation in Education.
- It has lists of courses best suited for employees, individual learners, and students.
- It has industry-level experts as instructors for various courses and learning materials.
- It has certified courses and learning materials that act as proof of learning for learners.
- It uses its own video conferencing platform named Baithak for courses conduction.
Why It Matters
- From interactive video conferencing to resource and user management, Sikable acts as a full-fledged online learning platform.
- Virtual education is at its peak in a country like Nepal at this time, which makes Sikable highly demandable.
- It provides technical assistance, certification of courses, and access to training resources on need.
- It's one of the most unique ed-tech startups that focuses on all domains including students, organizations, and independent learners.