Log In / Sign Up
Singapore’s AI-powered firm raised $9 million from its Series A round
It will use the fund to develop and improve its data technology on human insights.
Hong Kong’s Volt14 bagged $955k from 500 Startups — to innovate on a longer lasting battery material
It aims to launch industrial-scale production trials by next month.
Indonesia’s HarukaEDU closed its Series C funding round — expanding its education service into B2B transaction
SIG, an Ameriacan global trading form led the funding round.
Malaysia’s NEXEA invests $60,160 into five local early-stage startups
NEXEA chose the top five startups from NEXEA Startup Accelerator and Startup-Corporate Pilot programs.
Pop Up Asia is quickly becoming one of Taiwan's largest lifestyle trade-shows.
Bringing together international travellers and lifestyle product enthusiasts from all over the world.
Indonesian proptech startup, Travelio raised $18 million in a Series B round — expanding its marketing and operation
Aims to serve Indonesian rising middles-class demands for temporary housing.
One of Taiwan's largest Startup Festivals, Meet Taipei, kicks off today.
Bringing together thousands of attendees and over 400 exhibiting startups across Asia.
Xiaomi invests in EV startup, XPeng — raises $400 million in funding for growth
XPeng is now valued at $4 billion.
Taiwan Startup Stadium to hold regional startup conference, #AsiaRocks
Helping local and overseas startups expand their businesses in this thriving APAC region
Foreign investments in Philippines decrease further in August.
Foreign investments since January are 40% lower compared to the same period last year.
5 cool gadgets you'll find only at Global Sources
Some seem silly, but they're also practical
Samsung backs Singapore’s fintech startup M-DAQ — closing its pre-series D round
M-DAQ will expand in Korea with Samsung’s support.
Over US$10 billion spent in half an hour on Alibaba's 11.11 shopping event.
The largest spending in half an hour on a single day.
Indonesia to host the wold’s largest electronics trade fair in December 2019
Hong Kong’s Global Sources Electronic will host the event in Jakarta.
Global Sources Fashion Show set to host the largest fashion collection exhibition in Hong Kong in 2020
It aims to serve as a one-stop destination show for fashion sourcing needs.
Global Sources Lifestyle Show exhibited innovative lifestyle products — available for your e-commerce product sourcing
Local designers from Hong Kong designed these products.
These are the highlights of product segment to experience at the Global Sources Consumer Electronic Hong Kong 2020
The event sets to be the largest electronic sourcing show in the world exhibiting over 7,800 booths
Samsung-backed Swingvy to host LIFT — A conference focused on creating better workplaces.
Because employees are the greatest assets of companies.
DrinkEntrepreneurs Malaysia to host largest Startup Party this November 14th, 2019.
Over 300 tickets were purchased in the first 8 hours.
Esports startup EVOS raises $4.4 million in Series A round — tapping into gaming influencer management market in SEA
The influencer market in SEA grows to provide entertainment content for esports.
Indonesia’s Gojek to pilot test bike-hailing service in Malaysia starting January 2020
Something Grab isn't offering in Malaysia currently.
Intel And Baidu To Collaborate In AI, Autonomous Driving and 5G
Wallace Ho 2 Aug, 2019
1. According to IDC Report, China's public cloud service market accounted for US$2.46 billion in 2019 Q1, increasing 67.9% year-on-year
2. ByteDance unveils group chat function in Douyin 抖音 to take on WeChat
3. EAST WEST BEAUTY 东点西点, high-end beauty product retailer, finished 7-digit Pre-A funding round
BEAM helps early stage companies in fund raising in Malaysia.
4. Venture Catalysts, Indian incubator and accelerator, launches $43.4m fund to support early-stage startups
5. Swiggy, Indian Online food delivery startup, closes in on $750m fundraise
6. UrbanClap, India's largest home services startup, raises $75M
7. Sequoia adds USD 200 million to its sixth India fund in a warming market
8. Intel And Baidu To Collaborate In AI, Autonomous Driving and 5G
9. With a new $800M fund, healthcare and fintech-dedicated venture capital Oak HC/FT is staying true to its name
10. E-commerce startup Wish raises Series H at $11.2B valuation after doubling revenue in 2018
11. Fuel50 raises $14 million to bolster employee engagement and retention
12. Chinese market drives strong Apple results despite trade tensions
This article is contributed by partners Chinaccelerator and BEAM.