Log In / Sign Up
André Marcel Bally
MD @ YourNest Venture Capital
Partner at Qualgro, Venture ca...
Vice President @ CyberAgent Ve...
President at Kickstart Venture...
Suzuki, Mazda, Subaru, Isuzu Motors & Toyota invest in SoftBank-Toyota self-drive venture
Wallace Ho28 Jun, 2019
1. Data collection industry flourishes as China pursues AI ambitions; villagers provide image data in exchange for cookware
2. Microsoft to Create 1,000 New Jobs in China
3. China's Fukong to Sell Main UK Game Asset Jagex for USD530 Million to Pare Debt
4. Microsoft-backed AI firm Laiye bags $35m in Cathay Innovation-led Series B+
BEAM helps businesses to create publicity in the business & investors crowd
5. WeChat bolsters offering for B2B mini-program providers, to accelerate approvals and provide training
6. Amazon Web Services to boost Argentina presence with data 'Edge'
7. Uber targets expansion in fast-growing West African markets, to provide boat service in Lagos
8. Ride-Hailing Giant Grab Accelerates Expansion Plans With $300M Infusion
9. Dating app Tinder reinventing itself to win over Asia
10. Suzuki, Mazda, Subaru, Isuzu Motors and Toyota invest in SoftBank-Toyota self-drive venture
This article is contributed by partners Chinaccelerator & BEAM