Log In / Sign Up
One of Taiwan's largest Startup Festivals, Meet Taipei, kicks off today.
Bringing together thousands of attendees and over 400 exhibiting startups across Asia.
Xiaomi invests in EV startup, XPeng — raises $400 million in funding for growth
XPeng is now valued at $4 billion.
Taiwan Startup Stadium to hold regional startup conference, #AsiaRocks
Helping local and overseas startups expand their businesses in this thriving APAC region
Foreign investments in Philippines decrease further in August.
Foreign investments since January are 40% lower compared to the same period last year.
5 cool gadgets you'll find only at Global Sources
Some seem silly, but they're also practical
Samsung backs Singapore’s fintech startup M-DAQ — closing its pre-series D round
M-DAQ will expand in Korea with Samsung’s support.
Over US$10 billion spent in half an hour on Alibaba's 11.11 shopping event.
The largest spending in half an hour on a single day.
Indonesia to host the wold’s largest electronics trade fair in December 2019
Hong Kong’s Global Sources Electronic will host the event in Jakarta.
Global Sources Fashion Show set to host the largest fashion collection exhibition in Hong Kong in 2020
It aims to serve as a one-stop destination show for fashion sourcing needs.
Global Sources Lifestyle Show exhibited innovative lifestyle products — available for your e-commerce product sourcing
Local designers from Hong Kong designed these products.
These are the highlights of product segment to experience at the Global Sources Consumer Electronic Hong Kong 2020
The event sets to be the largest electronic sourcing show in the world exhibiting over 7,800 booths
Samsung-backed Swingvy to host LIFT — A conference focused on creating better workplaces.
Because employees are the greatest assets of companies.
DrinkEntrepreneurs Malaysia to host largest Startup Party this November 14th, 2019.
Over 300 tickets were purchased in the first 8 hours.
Esports startup EVOS raises $4.4 million in Series A round — tapping into gaming influencer management market in SEA
The influencer market in SEA grows to provide entertainment content for esports.
Indonesia’s Gojek to pilot test bike-hailing service in Malaysia starting January 2020
Something Grab isn't offering in Malaysia currently.
Google buys Fitbit for US $2.1 billion
The wearables market is a US $25 billion industry.
Foodpanda will deliver more than just food in Singapore — it will deliver groceries, flowers, and more
Foodpanda to keep on expanding its service range in the future.
Asia Innovative Agency holds first ever Next-Generation Business Summit in Penang.
Innovatif+ brought together world-class business leaders, next-generation entrepreneurs, investors, and more.
Meet one of the most captivating exhibitors at Global Sources Hong Kong.
Selling Light Sabers and Cool Merchandise.
Featured: Hoby Packaging at Global Sources Hong Kong is making innovative gifts and home products.
The aim is to make sustainable products with style.
Vietnam's government brings highest number companies to Global Sources trade-show in Hong Kong.
Over 40 Vietnamese Fashion Companies Participated in the Cross Border Trade-Show.
Huawei asks Verizon to pay $1B for patents; Fortnite maker Epic acquires Houseparty
Wallace Ho13 Jun, 2019
1. Fuzhou to offer subsidies and cash rewards to blockchain firms, including reducing rent by as much as RMB 600,000 annually for 3 years
2. Binhai New Area 滨海新区 banks on intelligent manufacturing for growth, planning to expand its AI industrial scale to 50 billion yuan by 2020
3. Alibaba's Ant Financial and Hellobike team up on $145M e-bike battery JV
4. Huawei is reportedly working on self-driving cars, can be shipped as early as 2021
5. Chinese insurtech startup Waterdrop 水滴 secures RMB 1 billion in new funding
6. SoftBank funds back Brazilian gym operator Gympass
7. Huawei asks Verizon to pay over $1 billion for over 230 patents
8. Go-Jek acquires Indian recruitment platform developer AirCTO
BEAM introduces Weekly Tech Help 1-to-1 sessions in Malaysia.
9. Facebook says its YouTube competitor, Facebook Watch, is growing but advertisers want more details
10. Bird confirms acquisition of electric scooter and moped startup Scoot
11. Stride raises $2.5M from JetBlue, NFX for its guided trips marketplace
12. Fortnite maker Epic acquires social video app Houseparty
This article is contributed by partners Chinaccelerator & BEAM