Join an exciting start-up m-commerce platform with offices in Singapore and Australia, an underdog with audacious goals! We go back to basics with a fair and collaborative approach. We believe in allowing empathy to drive our customer-centric mindset.
We become storytellers and marketing partners for our B2B relationships. We continue to make life easier and more exciting [imagine a luxury car prize for using an everyday app] for our customers, which we hope to nurture a deeper, life-long relationship. We are currently partnered with one of Singapore's leading bank, and collaborating with several international and Singapore brands.
We like to invite you to join our team and grow the relationships with more consumer brands, both as merchants and, collaborators.
- Responsible for business development of m-commerce platform, including merchant acquisition
- Support planning and execution of marketing strategy and campaign(s)
- Accountable for merchant on-boarding and account management
- Support social media accounts, including as a community manager
- Report on user-behaviours and any potential insights from both B2B & B2C settings, to support product enhancements and market opportunities
- Support existing and new partnerships and sponsorships for a loyalty programme and any other collaborations
- Diploma or Degree in Marketing/Business/Communications/PR
- Preferably 1-2 years of experience, not a must
- Preferably experience involving consumer brands in sectors such as hospitality/F&B/retail, a bonus but not a must
- Keen to be part of the pioneer team in a start-up
- Good EQ, resilience and initiative
- Good communications skills with diverse groups of people