- Required to determine resource levels to support current and future QA requirements for project assigned.
- Evaluate milestone deliveries and ensure that focus testing is carried out at the prescribed time for each title.
- Manage the compilation of comprehensive test plans on pre-release versions of software, public beta release versions of software and pre-tech versions of software and to evaluate bug write-ups of any defects or design issues found during testing.
- Test, tune, debug and suggest the detailed refinements to ensure quality and playability of a finished game.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, and the ability to liaise effectively with a multi-disciplinary team.
- Attention to detail is also vital.
- Applicants must be self-motivated, responsible and versatile.
- A passion for gaming and expertise in game playing in various game genres, both online and offline is essential.
- At least 1-2 year(s) of QA experience with a minimum of 1 shipped game title.
- Comprehensive knowledge of and interest in the gaming industry
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills with a personal focus on goals and metrics
- Highly efficient documentation skills
- Candidates with basic MySQL scripting experience will be an added advantage