A Social Enterprise that aim to place the lost value back onto food as something that should be eaten and not thrown away. Through Grub Cycle, we’re raising awareness of food waste by making surplus food accessible to buy at a bargain price. Part of the proceeds go to subsidising the cost of basic food necessities for marginalised communities
- Manage day-to-day operations across all markets by communicating efficiently and quickly with our customers.
- Communicate cross functionally with our partners to help partners become more efficient and deliver high quality services faster
- Solve complex logistical and operational problems to give the best customer experience and maintain aggressive on-time delivery goals and other operational KPIs.
- Identify key decision makers within prospected targets
- Negotiating the terms of agreements and completing business negotiations
- Provide constant input and market feedbacks in order to fuel product innovation for optimal mobile value and sell-through
- Represent Grub Cycle at trade exhibitions, conferences and events to promote our products and solutions
- You have 1-2 years experience in a combination of operations, logistics, consulting or an equivalent field and a bachelor's degree.
- You thrive in a high-paced environment. You work hard and play hard. Operations and Customer -
- Service can be intense since our timeline for deals quite short, as we solve our customers' and cafe partners' problems in real time.
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills. You are able to work in a cross functional team and use the most appropriate communication channel.
- You are a problem solver. You love being thrown a curveball and are able to stay cool and make everything better as a result.
- You have a great attention to detail. You make sure to cross your t's and dot your i's and know how to operate without mistakes.
- You show ownership. You hate leaving things incomplete and are hugely satisfied when a list of tasks is completed.
- You are process-oriented. You find it deeply rewarding when a process falls into place and runs like clockwork.
- You manage ambiguity well. We are rapidly growing startup which means we are constantly finding new and better ways of running the business.