Candidate must be able to operate in a fast-paced professional environment, participate in business and administrative tasks,project control activities, and effectively managing multiple priorities. To be successful you will need effective organisational skills, attention to detail and the ability to meet deliverables in a timely manner.
- Fast learner, self-driven and a results oriented – does what it takes to meet targets
- High level of commitment, integrity and have an excellent “can do” working attitude
- Efficient time management skills – able to multitask and manage one’s own time
- Resourceful – looks for and tries different ways to arrive at a solution if the general route does not work.
• Content marketing: plan, research and produce contents as well as schedule advertisements and online posts that deliver values to target audience.
• Digital & performance marketing: generate Facebook audience, research on Google Keywords and daily monitor digital campaign performances
• Analyse performance for insights and trends, and prepare external report for clients review
• Maintain and upkeep administrative records and campaign reports to ensure consistent and comprehensive record of initiatives
• Other initiatives and duties as assigned
What you will need:
• Background in Business, Economics or Marketing is an advantage
• Excellent analytical thinking and research skills
• Good content planning and writing skills
• Highly self-motivated and self-driven with the ability to learn fast and think on feet
• Passionate about the world of marketing and content
If you are hungry for learning and looking for tremendous growth opportunities with us, we would love to speak with you soon! Drop in your resume now!