• Maintain existing systems and upgrade to our core technology.
• Lead and manage C++/Java in-house development and code base.
• Troubleshoot problems on live production system.
• Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or equivalent
• 5 years’ experience in C/C++ role and Unix based.
Must have good experience in the followings:
• python for scripting to run testing, benchmarking codes
• Distributed Systems such as Synchronization, MapReduce, Stream Processing Frameworks (Storm, Hadoop, Spark)
• Distributed Databases, Eg: Cassandra, Aerospike software version control systems (GitHub)
• Real time systems and multi-threading
• Object Oriented Programming (OOP) and system architecture
• Data structure and algorithms
• Solid understanding of Object Oriented Programming concept
Those with the following experience will be an added advantage:
• MongoDB, MySQL, and/or Redis
• Linux (Ubuntu) on Amazon Web Services (AWS) and/or Google Cloud Platform
• Optimization experience with algorithms in C++, opencl or CUDA
• Image processing / machine learning
• Continuous delivery and integration experience
• Core Java experience, Java Native Interface
• Shell scripting, Lua
• Python Django Framework, Nginx, HTML, CSS
• Able to work independently and on a variety of challenges.
• Self-reliant and readily accept responsibility for projects.
• Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills.
• Willingness to learn and experiment with a passion for technology.
• Fluent in both written and spoken English.