• If you love what you do, it's not a job, it's life. We love events, everything about it, and if you want to experience that adrenaline every day, join us.
• Plan, and prepare proposals creatively and strategically
• Propose, manage, and control event budgets
• Programme and create content for events
• Conduct marketing and publicity activities to reach out to target audiences
• Work closely with clients to execute event projects
• Plan and keep to timelines, schedules, and client's requirements
• Source and liaise with 3rd party venues, suppliers, and vendors including designers and graphic artists
• Prepare layout and seating plans, event programmes, briefing decks, and other administrative work
• Organise and be a part of the onsite events production team including show production, logistics management, etc.
• Conduct and assist in market /industry research
• Take part in the business development and growth of the company and team
• We want individuals who are not afraid to say "I'll do it."
• We look for potential and personality, not qualifications.
• If you're always bursting with ideas and thoughts, excited by new possibilities and experiences, independent and self-motivated, and want to create something of your own, this is where you start. Of course, you have to work well under pressure, tight timelines, and crazy expectations, but you'll learn to love it.