We are looking for highly motivated individuals with a desire to be part of building a scalable business across South East Asia. ShopBack has big ambitions and is currently growing strong in 6 countries - Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan and Thailand. We are a platform for digital commerce discovery and loyalty across web and App. We are constantly looking to push the boundaries of innovation and help consumers make better buying decisions. We currently provide cashback, cool campaigns, personalised recommendations across verticals by partnering with local & global e-commerce merchants and business partners to bring the best value propositions for our users.
ShopBack is currently the highest ranked e-commerce loyalty website in APAC and we are looking for highly motivated individuals to grow with our team. Do visit us at careers.shopback.com to find out more about what we do, and apply to join our fun and dynamic team today!
The Marketing Campaigns Manager is a core member of our country team. Reporting directly to the Country General Manager, you will be responsible for the development and flawless execution of integrated marketing campaigns - driving customer acquisition and engagement with existing customers.
- Create, launch and track high-impact marketing campaigns across various marketing channels.
- Collaborate with cross-functional regional teams to implement big campaigns, leverage best practices and share successful homegrown initiatives
- Conduct extensive market research to learn best practices and marketing trends
- Leverage the power of analytics to optimise and challenge existing campaign strategies - what works and what doesn’t.
- Deliver regular optimisation and reporting of results against web/app/channel metrics
- Manage relationships with external merchant stakeholders to drive optimal campaign performance
- End-to-end development and implementation of campaigns, ensuring a seamless and smooth customer journey
- Had a trajectory of strong performance, with 3+ years of working experience and a proven track record of hitting KPIs and driving successful in organisations
- Prior experience in campaign management in eCommerces or digital companies a plus
- Background in marketing or communications a plus
- Strong understanding of the Malaysian landscape and consumer trends
- Excellent analytical skills, with the ability to derive actionable insights from research and data
- Strong command of English (Written and Verbal)
- A natural team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Passionate, hard-working and a self-starter with a sense of urgency
- Ability to project manage and multitask at scale, in a dynamic and detail-oriented environment
- Strong work ethic and performance driven with abilities to thrive in a fast-paced environment